Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Oprah Winfey's Show's History







Oprah winfrey is one of the common face and a rich women in United States by his most popular. ''The Oprah Winfrey Show''.

The show has been telecasting from 25 years. At last 25th may the show has ended by a beautiful speech.

She said, when i start the show, i had been heard different speech from different person. But i never made disheartened. This show's continued during 4561 day's and every day's and every word used at the show is one of a moment to me. She replied, when i start i was 30 year's old.

At first day's there was no audience in the show. But day by day it get's popularity. Once a time said that, "a potato is better than a black women in stage" said by a station manager.

From the show we got a lot of experience and latest edition of news. Some times we were with Cris Rock and next day with injured solders of battlefield. Some day's we were with a family affected by heroin and next day with an accident effected families, she described.

I am grateful to that, Memfish to Macon; Pietsbarg to Pensacola; New york to Orlince all of the who help me to live and motivate me.

From a vast discussion i notify that every person want to recognition of own self, she said.

I have been asked by people, what is the key of success of my show's? What is the way, i able to continue this show with longibility of 25 year's? I answered them, ''My team and God''. I and you never alone.

I am very happy with love of people known and even unknown to me. People has been motivated and got braveness from this show's.

I will never tell Good Bye, i just tell, ''See you Again''.

No comments:

Post a Comment