Pages

Friday 3 June 2011

Pink Gives Birth to a Baby Girl






When so many fan's of Pink are vastly waited for the news about her pregnancy just that time she informed, I have given birth to a Baby Girl!
The celeb shares the news on Twitter, saying when it comes to Pink becoming a Mom, we can't wait for her to get the party started.

More about during pregnancy:

While writing on her website about the important message of acceptance that she's trying to convey through her new song "F-kin' Perfect" and its video, the pregnant singer reveals her plans when it comes to bringing up her child.

Always one to get down to business, Ellen asked Pink right away why she's "glowing" these days.

"Oh, so many reasons," the "Who Knew" singer replied. "That's it? That's the question?"

"That's it," Ellen countered.

"I'm eating for two these days," Pink confirmed.

She went on to say that she and hubby Carey Hart planned to have a baby and things are "better than ever" between them since reconciling after a temporary split.

"I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms. And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well," she says.

"There are good people in this world that are open-minded, and loving. There are those that accept us with all of our flaws. I do that with my fans/friends, and I will do that with my child, whoever they decide to be," said by Pink.


"We are very happy to welcome our new beautiful healthy happy baby girl, Willow Sage Hart. She's gorgeous, just like her daddy. She is looking so good.

This is the first child for Pink and hubby Carey Hart. She announced her pregnancy on Ellen back in November, saying, "I didn't want to talk about it because I was just really nervous and I have had a miscarriage before, but if I was going to talk about it with anyone, it was going to be with you."

Congratulations to the new parents! and we expect that, one day the will be more popular like her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment