Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

An Interveiw Angelina Jolie on Brad Pitt




Angelina Jolie has a new interview with The Telegraph (UK). Here are some highlights:

Angelina on being told that Johnny Depp considers she and Brad the “Taylor-Burton” couple currently: Jolie smiles when I pass on Depp’s observation. ‘Did he really say that?’ I can’t tell if she’s pleased or not. ‘Well, I’ll take it as a compliment. When we made The Tourist we hung out constantly, although we were boring and just had play dates with the kids. Jack and Maddox played the computer the whole time.’

On Cleopatra project:It has been very misunderstood,’ Jolie Told me. ‘I thought it was all about the glamor, but then I read about her and she was a very strong mother, she spoke five languages and she was a leader.’ She is very glamorous, but she wasn’t so beautiful.’

Subject of marriage: ‘We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together,’ is all she will say on the subject. That and that she ‘loves France. I can’t move about Paris as much as I’d like to but the children go out with other people sometimes so that they can have the experience.’

On child-rearing: ‘When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day,’ says Jolie. I am not able to give more time to our kid's because of my business. In this case dad of the kid's pass a more time for them. He is more helpful she replied.

On motorcycles: ‘I have an MV Augusta,’ she says. ‘But Brad is the real rider. He’s really good.’ She also flies a plane. ‘But that said, I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft, I love being with Brad, always want to remain with beauty of nature.

More about Brad: ‘I am very lucky with Brad,’ she goes on. ‘He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man. He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man,’ she says, i am very happy with him.

On her mother’s death: My mum was my role model. People called her Marshmallow because she was so soft and cool. But also she was so strong of heart and fiercely protective of her kids. Her integrity was unbreakable. The world couldn’t darken her. And now my daughters are very strong, like she was.

About the future: Once Kung Fu Panda 2 is released she’ll work on the distribution of her Bosnian War love story and begin developing a film about Churchill and Roosevelt . This summer she’ll also star in the new Louis Vuitton advertising campaign, at about the same time as beginning pre-production on Cleopatra. ‘I love my job and I love my family,’ she concludes. ‘But I’m not 20 anymore and I’m going to want to do a lot of other things with my life. At some point I will slow down.’ Just not yet. I want to remain with media. also want more and more love of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment