Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Justin Timberlake:Jessica Biel is best one for me





Justin Timberlake tells Vanity Fair, "She is the most significant person in my life," .

He's talking about ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel, not talking about his mom. "In my 30 years, she is the most special person, I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me—for instance, her." She is now a special part of mine.

Justin Timberlake is a class musician now.

Timberlake reveals that he wants a family some day, but that "as little as six months ago I wouldn't have even thought about that, but now it feels like a closer planet orbiting around."

Of course, for Justin Timberlake 's fans, loving and evolving with him over the years, it is very much possible.

The musician turned actor explains what he feels is an uphill battle: "I think the mistake is that people commit to who that person is right then and not the person they're going to become. That's the art of staying together, is changing together," he says. "When you say it like that, it seems damn near impossible.

Have guessed what a curly-haired scoundrel he was? Justin recalled to the mag, "It was exciting that we were having so much success and we could do whatever we wanted. And I mean that about everybody: Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, Britney, Christina. At that time, we could literally go, 'Oh, man, let’s go to Bali,’ and we’d be on a plane to Bali. We were little kids with big toys. You do the math—that’s not going to last. Ryan [Gosling] and I used to steal golf carts and go driving in the middle of the park to get milk shakes, and we never got in trouble for it. We thought we were very authentic."

While Justin may not return to his "MMC" ways he may finally return to his singing days. For fans who have been anxiously awaiting his return to the music scene, they'll be relieved to know it could happen very soon.

"I wouldn’t say I'm not going to put out another album," he said, adding, "I would say that would be a bad bet, if you were betting. But I could see myself only doing one more big tour." Hey, we'll take it!
Just mind that, i am always close to music.

But, fans had better soak it all in, as Justin doesn't think he'll be stripping down again any time soon. "It was fun, but I can’t say I’m going to be butt-naked in a movie again. I only did it because I’m young now, and everything’s where it’s supposed to be. I figured this is the time, before gravity gets the best of me," he joked.

While JT was lighthearted talking about his most recent roles, he was very serious when talking about his love life. About Britney, he said, there are more than 10 year's we are not talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment