Pages

Thursday 2 June 2011

Robbie Williams injects himself with sex hormone!




Name: Robbie Williams

Born: February 13, 1974

Nationality: British

Occupation: Singer


Robbie Williams has claimed that twice-weekly testosterone injections have "changed his life".

The star confessed to receiving the sex drive-boosting hormone after originally asking Los Angeles doctors for human growth hormone.

"To cut a long story short I went to get some shortcut. It's what all the old fellas are on out there in Latin American, that's making them look 40 instead of 60," Williams told Esquire magazine. "It's improving their health, their memory, their hair, skin and there body fitness.

"Could give you cancer. I weighed that up. Thought I'd have it anyway. Went to see a Hollywood doctor. Had my blood tests. Went back. He said, 'You don't need HGH. You've got the testosterone of a 100-year-old man'."

Williams, who has been injecting himself for two years now, said: "And then everything made sense. It was kind of an epiphany that day. It has changed my life. I feel I'm getting a second wind."

The 37-year-old is currently on tour with Take That, after rejoining the 'Love Love' group last year.

Discussing band mates Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald, Williams quipped that he is only the "third weirdest member" of the man-band.

No comments:

Post a Comment