Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Beyonce New Coming Album Leaked on Online


Beyonce is very sad for her new album's leak this week.Her new album, 4, has leaked online three weeks ahead of its scheduled release date. The released date of the album is June 28.

Party, an Andre 3000 track produced by Kanye West and Consequence, surfaced on Tuesday. Soon after, another song Countdown, which features a sample of Boyz II Men’s 1991 hit Uhh Ahh, also leaked online.

Also, you guessed it, a 12-track, CD-quality leak of the whole album quickly followed.

Beyonce’s record company quickly scrambled to have the tracks removed from various blogs and file-sharing websites and also now trying to protect it.

Beyonce issued a message to her fans via Facebook about the leak of her new coming album. “My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans,” She wrote.

“When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs.”

The album was a serprize but it leaked before the decleration of released date.

No comments:

Post a Comment