Pages

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Kourtney Kardashian: 'I Don't Have to Get Married Now'


Kourtney Kardashian told on kim Kardashian's engagement ''I don't have to go out and get married right now.'' Reported by E!

"I definitely have some worries, and he hates that," she said. "I couldn't not worry. So it's definitely a struggle. He is trying to drink responsibly, so we'll see how that goes.". I think it is not a matter of quick.

But just because she's not ready to take the marriage plunge with Disick doesn't mean her family is so willing to let her off of the wedding bell hook.

"My grandma just texted me this morning about it," Kardashian admitted. "Or yesterday, saying 'Am I going to go? When's my turn?' And I was like, 'It's Kim's turn!"

But why is Kardashian so hesitant to tie the knot with Disick? The former playboy who made his mark on the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' empire as the often belligerent boyfriend seems to have made a complete turn around with his life now that he's a dad to son, Mason. But Kardashian isn't necessarily buying Disick's new found good guy persona.

Khloe, yonger sister of her:"I love that she doesn't feel pressured to get married, because I think marriage is a very serious thing and I don't think anyone should just jump into it,".When Kourtney is ready we don't doubt that the cameras will be rolling.

Now it is tern to see that when will Kourtney Kardashian ready for marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment