Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Disney Star Released from Hospital


Matthew "Mdot" Finley star of Disney's "Camp Rock 2" is recovering from a bone-crushing Ducati accident last week in which he lost control of his bike and plummeted off of a 100-foot cliff in Malibu.

He has finally been released from UCLA Medical Center.

Finley who SNAPPED the tibia and fibula bones in his right leg is not walking on his own yet and will use a wheelchair to get around for a while but we're told doctors are happy with his progress.

Mdot's rep tells us the actor will undergo daily treatment at home while continuing on an "extensive" physical therapy program.

Despite his brutal injuries, we're told Mdot who's a bigtime Ducati enthusiast is determined to ride again as soon as he's healthy enough to get back on his bike.

He continues, "I love riding, almost as much as I love dancing. I'm praying to be back doing both soon. I want to thank the brave responders, firefighters, paramedics and doctors who rescued me and saved me."

No comments:

Post a Comment