Pages

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Aston kutcher is flirting with going back to TV



TV's highest paid actor Ashton Kutcher says in an interview with Details magazine, "I've been flirting with going back to TV for a while,". "When this opportunity came up, I thought to myself, why not?"

He isn't just taking over 'Charlie Sheen's' role on 'Two and a Half Men', he's taking Charlie's slot as TV's most overpaid highest-paid actor. And that's before a single episode of his has aired.

The interview focuses on Kutcher's involvement with the Web and social media, but touched on his upcoming Two and a Half Men job, too.

At the time, he described his character this way: "It's somewhere between an alien and Jesus Christ, but I can't be more specific than that," Kutcher cracked. Now, of course, we know that he's playing Walden Schmidt, a billionaire Internet entrepreneur.

As for Sheen, Kutcher says the two connected online. "I don't know him. I've never met him in my life. But, you know, he sent me congratulations and wished me well. Via Twitter.

Ashton Kutcher was the first winner at the Teen Choice Awards Sunday evening, and he started the show with a bang -- and a few bars of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream." The shaggy-haired Choice Actor in a Romantic Comedy winner also imparted some wacky words of wisdom to the crowd and stole a surfboard before leaving the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment